Thursday, January 28, 2010

A While? Not Really...

I've been so busy the past days and I haven't been able to log on long enough to blog so I wrote my entries offline so here it is...

It's Been Quite a Productive Week So Far

It's nice having your own time and actually owning it. But the downside is you can find yourself procrastinating or worse, not doing anything at all!

I'm just thankful to God that I'm not like that. I'm in the middle I must admit.

I have this thing though that I feel crappy when I'm not productive at all. I feel I wasted my time and that I feel worse about myself. It's bad but good in its way that I'm always in check making it a point to be productive and do something. 

I guess as part of 2010, it's been my goal to be even more productive.

On a side note, I read that having resolutions doesn't work at all but having goals does. Wala lang :) haha

Going back, I'm making it a point to always be doing something and making sure that it's something worth doing and will be in the same vein as my goals. 

I've been finishing my new album this January so that's good right?

The past week and in the coming days, I was able to do 4 new ads, a song for an event, 4 study music for a client, and was able to earn a few bucks in the process. It's really been a blessing. 

Next week we finalize drum tracks then vocals the week after then finalize the whole album for Lovecore. I can't wait.

I really can't wait for that Lovecore album.

Cy


No comments: