Sunday, January 24, 2010

Sunday...

Had a great start of Sunday with a powerful Word received in church. God really is mixing things up this year for something big! It really got me excited!

I left right after service to rush to Festival for the car show they had. It actually took me 20 minutes from Alabang New Life to the gate of alabang hills. That usually took a minute!

Anyway, the car show was a big disappointment. Seriously. I guess I just had such high expectations for it that when I saw the cars on display, I felt cheated by being so excited for weeks only to be let down by it. My friend even said he's seen much better cars simply parked in ATC!!!

So we had dinner in Giligans in Festival Mall. They had a GREAT group meal promo there and I mean GREAT!!! Php500 for sinigang, chicken, sinugba, 4 iced teas, and a plate of rice. Really worth it!

We watched Old Dogs after which was quite funny and worth it. It was a fun movie. Perfect to close the night... almost.

We headed to Starbucks Madrigal after to hang out as the night came to a close... BUT we spent too long there we got hungry and got some Jollibee before heading home.

What a night!

Once I got home, it was back to work where I did some edits and I had to send over music to a client for approval. 

Long but fun night :)

Fun...

Cy


No comments: