Wednesday, January 13, 2010

A New Album Is Upon Us...

Just started mastering the new album entitled, Manila Electronica. The concept behind it is it's a journey into the electronic music styles available over the years and the changes that happened with the sounds in the past decade.

The album cover is already finished. I'll just need to double check everything. I'll also need to check if the replication company can accommodate almost 80 minutes of music so I won't have to remove a track from the lineup.

The album will have 13 tracks. And before anyone comments, I don't believe in bad luck coz God's behind this project. It'll span house, DnB, techno, electro, to some jazz funk and dub. It's a mixed bunch which aims to tap into the tastes of everyone. I'm hoping that each song will get its own fan so to speak.

Anyway, ill have everything done by next week and we're off!!

Teaser will be out last week of January :)

Cy

No comments: