Thursday, January 21, 2010

Sometimes, Avoiding is The Next Best Thing...

I admit. I'm a philmusic classifieds addict...

I "used" to visit it countless times a day just looking. Looking for all those nice guitars for sale, waiting for new owners. I always say, in complete honesty, that I just like looking at them. I really do. I guess I find guitars really beautiful like maybe how I see cars in the same light. Thing is, when I find something REALLY beautiful, I tend to want it and that's the bad thing.

I keep on returning to the thread/post just to keep looking at it. I also go and check if some lucky guy was able to get the guitar and feel a little bad if someone does. 

Partly, it's the same with the keyboards section and proaudio... and the list goes on. 

As part of my so-called cleansing, I've been avoiding the forum and it's helped me immensely. I guess sometimes, that's the only way to get you out of it. I won't say I was deep down that hole or something but it was taking up time and somehow, was giving me unnecessary stress (coz I wanted to buy). 

So far it's helping. Thank God :)

Cy


No comments: