Monday, January 4, 2010

09 Recap... I hope I can still remember...


In the interest of making at least 365 blog entries this 2010, here's what my 2009 was like as far as I can remember...

Lovecore - We had a BIG push this year with everything. We had our radio interviews and gigs. We also began shooting our music video and we released our first single, Walis Tambo. It's the year we received airplay for mainly 2 songs, Walis and Tikman. I believe we've created a little buzz this time around and it's just the beginning. We also had great progress with the album and we're just left with finishing the vocals early this yr. Don't worry, our 2nd album won't take as long.

silverfilter - Nothing as big as releasing my latest full length entitled Devotion. It was a great year for my silverfilter project in the release, promotions online and on the radio, as well as with shows and a mighty launch which was attended by friends. I also found myself on itunes and a couple more online retailers this year which was a big thing! I also started mixing down the upcoming album and I'm happy to announce that it will be out just in time for summer!

Work - as usual, I finished quite a number of ads this year which was fun. I also did the biggest project I've done in my professional career for Sonoton Germany. It was really a productive year now that I backtrack and remember. 

I also did the first ever Propellerhead sponsored music production workshop which was a success! It really was a big thing personally since I'm a Reason/Record user and being able to be the speaker for something that big really makes it one of the milestones not just in my music career but in my life in general. 

God's been truly truly faithful and He has poured in His blessings left and right and He keeps on telling me there's more.

Good thing is, it's only the beginning. Seriously. I'm gonna be exceeding all expectations this 2010! I PROMISE!!! God is in control!!!

Thank God for blogs... I get to remember stuff while writing it down haha

Cy

No comments: