Saturday, January 9, 2010

Just a run through of my day...

Spent the afternoon in ayala greenfields looking at a potential wedding venue. Better be ahead of the game hehe

After the quick road trip, movie marathon was the order of the night with Zombieland and then The Rebound right after. Zombieland was hilarious!

Highlights for me is checking out something without worry about cost because somebody decided to bless us with a venue.

Negative highlight is my hotdog sandwich condiments spilling onto my shorts, legs, and shoes right before we go watch movies.

O yah. Finally got my Ayala card! Can finally use the customer lounge free of charge haha all it requires are receipts worth 10k, 300 pesos and for you to fill up the form. All done while you wait at the concierge area.

That's all folks! nothing much for a Saturday blog. Haha

God bless!

Cy

No comments: