Wednesday, January 20, 2010

A Bit Better...

I was down and out that I forgot to write anything yesterday. I guess that's forgivable. 

I've been having major tummy trouble, stomach ache and fever. We're guessing food poisoning but I don't know really. 

Last time I suffered this was after I ate in Mcdonalds Alabang late last year... Lo and behold, I ate at the same branch the morning before all of this happened. Coincidence? I don't know. I've heard horror stories about that branch and how people get sick after. Not many but there are stories.

Anyway, the intense pain has rendered me incapable of properly working on the album the past two days and it's just now that I have slowly regained a bit of my strength. Getting there slowly. 

Thanks for your prayers and I am still hoping to finish everything before Saturday fingers crossed.

God bless!

Cy

No comments: