Thursday, January 14, 2010

"Quite" Unproductive and yet...

It started out smoothly when I went over the CD cover design. I would say it was fruitful since I was able to work on it but I'd say not finishing it because I got distracted turned out to be an unproductive night. 

I was locked on the television coz there were shows about cars and even had a special feature show on muscle cars, which I'm a fan of. Once it was on, I lost focus...

After the show, I went back to my computer but it wasn't to get back on the cover. I surfed for muscle cars... name it. Looked for pictures, videos, forums, etc. I was literally hooked. 

I'm actually enjoying this as I'm seeing the distraction as a welcome thing for me to get my mind balanced having music AND my fascination for cars to even things out. As mentioned before, too much "music" for me makes the magic lose its touch for me and I'm glad that this revived passion for cars is back.

Ever since I was a kid, I've always been into cars. I've always loved cars. When I was younger, my dad promised me a red sports car, which I hung on to my whole childhood years but when it didn't happen, I guess I fell into that "settling" trap. I learned to just settle and keep quiet. I guess it's a lesson for all of us not to let frustrations burry our dreams and passions. Mine never really died but it took a back seat. This 2010, I aim to make a change. 

Cy


No comments: