Sunday, January 31, 2010

Girl Crushes...


I'm fortunate that my fiancee allows me to have girl crushes except for one local female actress. All the rest are fine...

Over the years, my girl crushes have changed. And for the sake of this blog and to be on the safe side, I'll just talk about the international crushes that I can remember from way back haha Bernice has a thing with local celebrities...

When I was younger, I liked Phoebe Cates (of course). I had a huge crush on Mary Stuart Masterson. I also had a HUGE crush on Robin Wright when she appeared on Forrest Gump. 

In HS and early college, I remember having a crush on Cameron Diaz... that's why I named my car Cameron before. I also liked Drew Barrymore... well, until now actually. Unfortunately, my crush on Cameron Diaz faded early...

Then there were also those who weren't the usual names to come up at that time but I had a HUGE crush on Kelly Preston and Ashley Judd. And Ashley was on my top list for a long time. I just really like her look. 

Then in my 20's there's Kate Beckinsale... Wow! Enough said! I went crazy for her on Click... 

Angelina Jolie's a given but not as much. 

And since Zohan came out, I think Emmanuelle Chriqui takes the cake for me. Seriously... come to think of it, Adam Sandler indeed chooses perfect leading ladies for his movies...

And so that's my little list of the beautiful actresses who make me watch movies haha

Cy


No comments: