Thursday, January 28, 2010

New Year In Davao

To open this entry, I'd like to say, "YES I AM AWARE THIS IS A FREAKIN LATE ENTRY!" phew! ok that's done...

One word. 

Boring.

No, really. It is. 

It's that or I'm just a boring person but I'd like to think I'm not so it's the first. 

I'm all for no firecrackers for safety but man, there's not even any fireworks show anywhere where people can gather and celebrate together! It's that boring!

It's so boring, my dad was asleep before 12 and my mom was half asleep. 

And when the clock strikes 12, we're left to what? greet each other and then listen to people honk their car horns... oh joy.

My cousin and I literally had to find ways to entertain ourselves but it really wasn't as good as anything we have in Manila. Oh well...

So I guess I'm saving you money... if you plan a trip to Davao for New year, save your money and go somewhere else... make sure it's still in the Philippines.

Explore the Philippines!

Cy


No comments: