Wednesday, November 4, 2009

I was silent because of Boracay...

A quick recap of my Boracay gig...

Friday AM : Flight was at 6:50am and we checked in at 6:30! The person at the check in counter "scolded" us lightly for coming in late. I was actually early but my ticket was with Funkavy so the rest is history...

Flight : Turns out, we were on a 19-seater plane with the whole crew of MTV so it was fun. It felt like a private plane trip that smelled like gas. Are Sea Air flights always like that? hehe

Arrival : I thought we were checked in at Pearl of The Pacific since our show was to be held there but was told that we're gonna be staying at Alta Vista. At first I wasn't excited to be staying somewhere else but I changed my mind when we got there. The place is gorgeous! I highly recommend the place! It's far from the beach, which can be seen as a plus so you can feel that you're in two places during the whole stay. Beach and mountain... Nice! Rooms are great and I loved the whole experience! I must say without any biases, MTV does take care of their talents. Seriously. I had a room all to myself with 2 huge beds and a 32" LCD TV!

We had a quick breakfast and we were off... to bed. seeing that we didn't sleep the night before coz of the early flight, we hit the sack. I Woke up early evening for the MTV welcoming party down by the pool. It was a nice pool party with good food and good vibes. I simply enjoyed the evening as DJ Red-I and Funkavy took on the decks that night. I tweeted some parts of the evening haha

We then Ended the evening early to prepare for the long day ahead, which was gig day. It was a nice closing though as we hung around the lobby showing funny youtube videos. We had a nice laugh before sleeping...

I attached only one photo of the pool in Alta. More pics when I upload the whole album of the trip!

Saturday to follow.

Cy

No comments: