Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Monday blues... literally

So I wake up for my flight, head out to the port. It was such a blessing that once again, MTV made the necessary arrangements for a smooth trip back even for our extension. 

Praise God it was on time (later this will bite me in the arse) and we had the bigger plane. The cushion on my seat wasn't connected to the actual seat though. Couldn't they have it repaired!?

Anyway, so I got to the airport in Manila right before 9am... I decided to wait for Bernice at the airport, on a chair,since her flight arrives at 12:30. That's roughly a 4-hour wait. I thought that I could just sit and maybe watch some movies on my Ipod...

Wrong move.

Her flight was delayed and I ended up waiting for 6 hours at the airport. Even the airport employees were looking at me funny already like "kawawa naman walang sumundo sa kanya..." It was that bad. I was so sleepy but i had to keep myself up and alert in a way, since I had all my gear with me. I did all the possible sitting positions you could think of in those 6 hours of waiting. I couldn't even leave to go to the restroom. 

When Bernice finally arrived, I headed home and slept for 24 hours and woke up thrice just for meals. My body had to make up for lost sleep.

And for my photo? well, that's me and the whole airport with nobody in sight but few airport employees. sheeesh....


No comments: