Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Sunday, bloody Sunday

Ok. I didn't get any decent sleep last Sunday. probably why I slept for 24 hours last monday til tues with only 3 breaks to eat... but that's for another blog. 

It was because of the rebooking and all. We didn't just have to worry about our flight, but also our ticket. We also had to worry about being kicked out of Alta Vista since our stay was only till Sunday. After the weird morning, I had a nice final lunch at Alta Vista care of Perry (Thanks Perry!) and she also made sure we had a place to stay. We were transferred to Microtel and I must also say that it's a nice place! I love that it has its own little private beach area and pool. If I would go back to Bora for vacation, I'd probably stay there coz of the relaxing atmosphere. Boracay has (I'm sorry) lost its magic. I'd be bold enough to say it looks like it's been raped and the once nice little island has become a mall with sand. It has Yellowcab (with delivery!), Starbucks, and Pancake House! Wow... Goin back, we checked in to Microtel and after we settled down, I headed to the beach to meet with Berns and Claude. Time to swim. But it was too late in the afternoon that I only enjoyed swimming in the dark around 6-7pm. 

After swimming, we checked out an event at White House just to take a peek then headed to Hawaiian Barbecue. It was the only thing I made sure I'd do when I get to Boracay haha I know there's one in Tagaytay but I just had to eat there in Bora. Bernice even saw Derek Ramsay but that's a different story hehehe she'll kill me if I blogged about it. 

Anyway, After dinner, I went back to the hotel to freshen up since I came from the beach. headed down again to check out the anniversary party of Hey Jude. I was jumping from Hey Jude to Bombom's (tama ba?) though and ended up longer in Bombom's where Tropical Depression did an impromptu set. It was a fun set. 

Stayed till around 2am then headed back to the hotel to take a quick nap before the flight. 

For the pic, you just gotta love those ribs!!! Looking at it just makes me hungry!

Monday to follow since I slept most of the day anyway hehe

Cy




No comments: