Monday, November 9, 2009

Getting Busier...

I was hoping to breathe a bit come end of November but things are pouring in. Sometimes I feel like I'm "making" myself busy to feel productive but I'm just finishing a lot of stuff. It's more of the passion duties than actual work and it's a big risk doing something you love when it doesn't pay out or get you to earn enough to make a living. Preparation is key I guess and this is what I've been doing the whole of 09 coz come 2010, I'll be promoting big time and getting out there. It's about time. Unfortunately, I've been years late. oh well. There's the perfect time I guess. 

I'm finishing the last mixes for the album and Ive started preparing the stems for remix for the remix album... Here's the concept. title of my new album is Manila Electronica. Now I got support from the electronica manila crew to do remixes of the songs on my album so title of the promo remix album is Electronica Manila does Manila Electronica. It's a play of words that somehow sounds funny hehe After that gets released, I'll be making the remix stems available for the world to play and make their own versions of the tracks. 

Other than that, I'm also starting some side remix projects that's more of promotion again than actual work. I'm hoping it would get my name out there by doing so. 

That's it for now. back to work.

Cy

No comments: