Friday, November 6, 2009

Mixing and Going Sample Crazy


Spent the whole night mixing some of the remaining tracks for the album. I'm more than halfway already but I'll be spending my saturday stuck at home working on the rest. Hopefully I finish all of 'em over the weekend. Please!!!

In between mixing tracks, I had to rest my ears so I surfed and I ended up listening to the catalog of Loopmasters. They're a company that releases sample CDs DVDs. These are sound sources we producers use to spice up our sound library so we can bring you the freshest sounds. Though I spent my time just listening and not buying haha A single download costs around P2k already. 

So there... I simply enjoyed listening haha

For the newbie producers out there, try to look at the sound libraries available. There are a lot of companies making 'em and Loopmasters is only one of the many. Check out eastwest, uberschall, vengeance, and many many more. These libraries can definitely inspire and bring your ideas out from your head. But don't fall into the trap of using just the sounds losing your own creative self. You know what I mean. continue to explore while being inspired. 

Cy

No comments: