Tuesday, November 10, 2009

I Surprise Myself Till Now

I just realized that I've written around 5 full tunes in the past week. I didn't think I'd be back to being this productive. 

I'm excited to share the tunes but I'll finish and polish them fully before putting it online. Besides, I need to submit some of them for consideration abroad. It's a long shot but nothing's impossible with God :) And I've got a good feeling about this so I'm really making the best tracks I can make these days. 

I took a break from mixing/mastering the album today. I needed a breather. Even my body is letting me know I need to take a break from all of it. 

I feel very positive these days and I can just feel creativity pouring out of me again. It's a great feeling and I'm grabbing it while it's here. 

With that said, I shall go back to writing hehe

God bless!

Cy


No comments: