Monday, November 23, 2009

2010

As this yr ALMOST comes to a close, I'd say it was pretty productive. The album finally got released and there's one more on the way hopefully before the yr ends.

As much as I'd like to say that I'll stop making music come 2010, the farthest I'd go is id stop making new material for a new album. I've got 3 more full albums PENDING release and I need to focus my efforts on releasing those first. And with that in mind, I'll be spending the first quarter of 2010 preparing for another album and the whole of the yr would be focused on ONLY promotions and playing out. I'd say I'd be pretty out there next yr taking the music from studio to stage. I've been preparing and listing down things as early as mid 2009 to have a plan and everything and I'm sure it'll push through with Gods help and your support.

It's gonna be an awesome 2010!!! Hope you could ride that wave with me.

Cy

No comments: