Thursday, August 25, 2011

The Yours Truly Remix

I won't talk about how I got to meet silverfilter of course hehe

If you were fortunate to grab a copy of the Nokia compilation CD that included the original Astig Pare, you'd definitely like this new version...

This remix I did is a total shift from the original track I did. The original was fast and quite progressive whereas this remix is a real groove monster. It's not banging but I'd like to say there's enough funk to shake you. 

My favorite here is the overall feel on that semi tribal drums and most especially how the arpeggiated synth picks up. I enjoyed it immensely. 

I called it the shut up mix because in the original mix, I only brought in the vocal line once or twice I think and you'll hear it thrice in this version so it's like saying shut up! hehe

I hope you enjoy this. I'd recommend this if you're a DJ because I've tried this already in clubs and it received a great response hehe :)

If you haven't downloaded it yet, get the album for free at http://www.silverfilter.com/interpreter2.html

Enjoy!

Cy

Posted via email from silverfilter living

No comments: