Sunday, August 21, 2011

The Names Are For Tombstones Remix

I made this tune for Nono aka NAFT who is also a brother in Electronica Manila. I've actually seen the live version of this a couple of times before I worked on the remix. I remember he was working on an online release and I wanted to help out with a remix. 

I called it Atari mix just because it's "wataris" and how Atari is associated with early computer generated electronic music.

I approached the remix in a nu skool breaks fashion that gets a head bobbin' twist in the middle, which I truly enjoy everytime I listen to it. I guess that's my favorite part :) there's also a hoover synth in there, which I rarely use but I felt being challenged at the time and told myself to use a synth sound I don't use that's why there's one in there, which turned out pretty good if I may say :)

If you haven't downloaded it yet, get the album for free at http://www.silverfilter.com/interpreter2.html

Enjoy!

Cy

Posted via email from silverfilter living

No comments: