Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Sitar In A Pedal

Ravish-sitar-460-100-460-70

I've always been intrigued by capturing the sitar sound without the need to learn it! hehe So imagine my happiness when I finally bought my Line6 Variax guitar with a sitar model! Unfortunately, I had to let go of it and I lost my "sitar sound maker" guitar. 

And then this comes along :)

This video is also nice coz the guy is a trip :)

For 239$ it's not bad for what you're getting. Actually, you'll be better off with this than simply going for the Sitar emulation of the variax because of the possibilities and sounds you can get out of this pedal. 

If you're looking for that "unique" tone for some of your tracks, this one can surely bring something new to the table. I actually wrote a track with a sitar like intro but when it came to the recording,  I already sold my variax so I lost that "magic" so I hope I can get myself one of these soon! Dream on for now :)

Cy

Posted via email from silverfilter living

No comments: