Tuesday, August 23, 2011

The Spazzkid Remix

I believe I was on a nostalgia trip when I did the Spazzkid remix. The remix may sound a bit late 90s early 2000s even if it was done around 09 I think. If you notice, the remix was called underground mix, which is truly a reworded title for what I was influenced with... Underworld. The whole remix actually was something from my inspiration being a huge fan of underworld from the techno loopy beats, to the vocoded sounds ands arpeggiated synths.

I used the guitars from the original track and the vocals were run into the vocoder. 

My favorite part I guess is the arped synth :)

If you're into Underworld, I'm hoping you'd dig this tune :)

If you haven't downloaded it yet, get the album for free at http://www.silverfilter.com/interpreter2.html

Cy

 

Posted via email from silverfilter living

No comments: