Monday, August 15, 2011

Better Late Than Sorry...

I know that my title doesn't go well together since the phrase is Better late than never but I thought it would be perfect for this entry. 

As some of you may know, I announced the album to be released by Aug 15. As I type this, it's already 7 minutes into the 16th. Well, I'm late. 

In line with my title, I didn't wan to come to that point where I'd say sorry since the it sounds horrible mixing and mastering-wise since I rushed it. I didn't want to. I thought I had enough time... come to think of it, i did. However, tons of work poured in the past few weeks, I had to set this album aside since I have to attend to those things that actually feed me :)

And so the album isn't done yet. I'm just taking a break now to continue finishing it and I am hopeful that a day late is still ok for everyone :)

Hope you enjoy it... later haha

Cy

Posted via email from silverfilter living

No comments: