Monday, August 22, 2011

The Narda Remix

This remix came out during a sad point in their career. I believe they released this remix as part of their farewell/last record/vid launch :(

I personally requested for Gasolina because I liked the song since we've played alongside the band in a number of shows around the metro at that time with my band. 

I did another nu skool breaks style mix for this remix, which is one of the styles I really like doing. I then called this I Crush You Mix because everyone had a crush on Narda's vocalist whenever she was rockin on stage.

I used just the vocals for the original for this. My favorite here are all the shifts in the remix like it's a different remix per section, which may work ok for some but not for others hehe my favorite segment is that shuffly feel in the middle... it's also one of the parts I had difficulty with when I did this.

If you haven't downloaded it yet, get the album for free at http://www.silverfilter.com/interpreter2.html

Enjoy!

Cy

Posted via email from silverfilter living

No comments: