Sunday, February 6, 2011

Yogurt

I was never a fan of yogurt. Really.  My mom even reminded me how my grandfather always had stocks of yogurt fresh from the store whenever we'd visit them in the province. That's why it was surprising to me when it exploded here in the Philippines. I remember it being sour back when I was a kid and from that time, I never bothered eating it.This is why I wondered why all of a sudden it picked up here... after more than a decade.

 

Fast forward to today with all the White Hats, California Berries, Red Mangoes and more, we're now in this age of yogurts.

But I could never escape it as some of my friends, along with my wife, are into it so whenever they'd crave for it, we're there. As years passed, I decided to give it another shot. Lo and behold, I still don't like the taste of it. Much more that I have to pay relatively big money for a scoop or whatever their serving's called. I'd rather get a cup of Sebastians! hehe

So all my friends accepted that I would never order whenever we're at a yogurt place.

One day however, they told me to visit Fruity Froyo. It was a trip how they were all into getting me to try it. They were insisting that this one I would like because their chocolate yogurt doesn't taste like yogurt. So one day, with God's hand moving in my life, someone treated us to Fruity Froyo! Now, I had no excuse coz I didn't want to spend to try out something I knew I didn't like in the first place. But to tell you the truth, I was surprised. I loved it. Their chocolate yogurt tastes like dark chocolate ice cream which is a good thing for me. And with all the toppings there, you'd go crazy. Now it's the ONLY yogurt place I frequent and nothing else. I have to give props to the place who made me eat yogurt and a plus that it's really delicious...

Now I can say I'm one of those yogurt people. Just those sold at Fruity Froyo hehe

Cy

Posted via email from silverfilter living

No comments: