Sunday, February 13, 2011

Focused...

Finally, God's been able to get me to focus and I'm glad He did. 

So what have I been doing with this so called focus?

I'm finally finishing the Lovecore album... FINALLY! So lately, I've been just reloading and renaming everything since I changed recording DAWs since the Lovecore album was recorded via protools for drums then processed into Mackie Tracktion along with the guitars and since I moved to Mac, I'm now reprocessing everything thru Logic since some of the plugs I used can be used there. Personally, I'd be happy with Record but with everything that we did, it's too hard to port it into Record at this point. All the rest of my albums are all Record but for now, I SHOULD live with the difficulties. It's all good though. 

At this point, we're reprogramming all the guitar settings and I'll polish the drums once more using Logic plugs. Then we're off to record and finalize all the remaining vocals. I really hope I could finish and release the album come summer...

Here's to a rockin 2011. I can't wait to get this album off the ground and into your ears!

Cy

Posted via email from silverfilter living

No comments: