Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Synths That Have Come and Gone...

Here's to remembering the synths that have graced my life over the years. I wish I kept 'em all... Too bad I don't have photos of everything :(

 

GONE

Korg MS2000 (wasn't supposed to be gone but it's a long story I don't want to bash people here hehe)

Roland JD800 (heaviest synth I EVER had... which I had to ship to Cebu for the buyer!)

Korg Prophecy (used as a controller before and I was under utilizing it's power so I sold it so somebody can maximize its potential)

Novation A Station Rack (needed money so I had to let go of this...)

Korg Electribe EA1, ES1, EM1, ER1, EMX, ESX (The supporting characters of the once live hardware silverfilter set)

 

AWAITING TO BE SOLD

Korg R3 (awesome vocoder!)

Roland JP8000 (supersaw! Was my dream synth a decade back and was so happy when I got it but I need to downsize)

 

TO BE KEPT

Korg R3 (um, vocoder!)

Novation X Station (nice little synth which acts as a controller and audio interface as well. Hard to let go coz of the features!)

Roland Juno 60 (my latest baby! I'm going analog)

Roland MC307 (it's old and dated but this started the whole silverfilter live show)

 

ARRIVING

Secret! (hehehe)

 

SAVING FOR

Nord Lead 2X (I've always wanted a Nord in my collection)

 

At this point in my life, I'm just trying to collect a few pieces coz I'm more of in the box aka software these days. I'm just keeping a few because of the particular features and memories associated with those pieces. If I was a millionaire, I would've kept all of 'em...

Cy

Posted via email from silverfilter living

No comments: