Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Nice Problems :)

It's funny and weird how I ended up spending more than what I needed but it saves me immediate cash out...

Here's the thing, in Audiophile, they don't allow 0% interest term schemes UNLESS your purchase reaches 25k. my problem was, the thing that I was supposed to buy wouldn't even reach that amount at all! BUT I didn't want to shell out that much cash since I'm budgeting everything while the studio is being finished. So I opted to go with the 25k just so I can pay in around 2k a month installment terms. So I saved cash out but I'm spending more in the end.

Now here's the fun and funny part...

I had a really nice problem... It's like I was given 25 grand to spend on equipment... ang saya diba!? So it was like I was this rich guy going around the whole store looking at whatever item, seeing if I like it or not. Once I find something I liked, I'll just say, "I'll get that!" or "sold!" hehehe It was really fun. It was a really nice problem to have. I wish that was my problem though but I had the pick of either Perfect Pitch and JB as well... It was very limiting in Audiophile. BUT I guess it was for my good. At least I didn't get derailed into spending for stuff I really don't need for the studio... ok I bought a guitar amp for myself! There I said it.

With that one exception, I ended up focusing and getting all the essentials I needed for the studio to run properly and I feel very blessed for it. Really excited!!!!!!

On a side note: Lights got delivered today so lighting... check! I just need all the flooring installed from the laminates and the carpet!!!

It's fun.

Cy

Posted via email from silverfilter living

No comments: