Friday, August 13, 2010

A Little Idea... about Korg Analogsssssss

Aside from the usual posts I make daily (I try) about the happenings in my life, as a blog for music and life, I'll try to add more things about music as well or make 2 entries a day... It's funny typing making two entries when I have a hard time already maintaining an entry a day hahaha Maybe this new direction will help me blog more as well. 

So here goes...

For anyone unaware, Korg has recently jumped into the analog synth bandwagon and created the Korg Monotron. To be straigh to the point, I want one. It's definitely toy-like. I myself am not yet sure as to what use it is to my studio but I figure it'll be a fun little piece.

You can google Korg Monotron for more specs. Basically it's a small synth... palm-sized to be exact but has that analog goodness.

Now this post isn't about the Monotron per se but how it stacks up against the icon of a synth from Korg themselves which is the Korg MS20. I found this link shared I believe in a tweet and I'm sharing it with you guys.

Its sounds 99% close to my ears. what do you think?

http://www.synthgear.com/2010/synthesizers/korg-monotron-vs-korg-ms-20/

Cy

Posted via email from silverfilter living

No comments: