Tuesday, August 17, 2010

The Closer It Gets...

Been REALLY busy sourcing out some stuff for the studio. I mentioned in a previous entry how hard it is and unfortunately, the trend still goes on as I look for more. Anyway, I had to travel all the way to the far ends of QC just to get cable. The trip wasn't wasted though since I was able to get other stuff from the supplier I didn't realize I needed... It's nice when that happens.

Today, I was about to pick up stuff for the studio, which I call equipment shopping! haha But when I got there, some of the items I ordered didn't arrive so I guess I'll have to go back again for it :( bummer.

The closer it gets, the busier it is for the stuff needed for it but it'a all for something bigger than me... can you say livelihood? hehe So it's all good. It'll all be worth it once everything's finished.

I'd like to say that the studio renovation is in 3 phases 1) structure 2) flooring 3)acoustics... We're still in phase 1 and as much as it's delayed, at least I know the work's being done well and not rushed. phase 2 and 3 can be done in less than a week so I'm not worried. After that, it's all studio set up for me. That would be exciting coz I'll be able to see how the studio looks already.

I've also been looking at more studio stuff lately to see what else I'll be needing for the future with the services I'm offering.

It's getting more exciting :)

Cy

Posted via email from silverfilter living

No comments: