Friday, August 13, 2010

I'm Keeping Hope Alive...

Due to some things I wasn't prepared for, my studio budget has blown way out of proportion... Let's just say it's a bit over by 65% more than the budget I prepared for it.

Today, I went out to buy the studio wall plate that's needed to be installed already. A wall in the studio has been pending finishing because of this particular delay. It was actually an oversight for me. I forgot all about it and remembered it 2 months into the construction. Good thing the construction is taking longer than expected and has gone over by 2 weeks already so it gave me a little more time to find one. It was a challenge. It's really hard when some stuff aren't readily available in the Philippines. It really is a  bummer.

I also went out and bought the lights for the studio because it's one of those things that was needed to be installed as well. I couldn't delay as much as I wanted to.

As excited as I am, I couldn't avoid thinking about all the costs but I'm keeping hope alive that God will pull through in His time. This project has wiped me out and I really need to finish this and make something out of it.

I'm waiting for you, God. Your turn.

Cy

Posted via email from silverfilter living

No comments: