Saturday, August 28, 2010

The Blessings of God for The Studio

So last night, I finally picked up my new pair of studio monitor speakers. I'm not as excited since it really wasn't part of the plan to upgrade at the moment and as mentioned in my previous blogs, it really isn't the time for me to be spending for such. But such is life. I'm just very thankful to God that He has provided for it and everything else. It's slowly getting there. As much as I need to make up for some of the payables, I know He will bring the provision so I am just continuing in the promise of of His blessings.

In other news, my body finally caught up after weeks of surviving around friends and loved ones who were sick. I'm not accepting this sickness but feeling under the weather comes by and this will be done quick. :)

I'm looking forward to this week because of key things... flooring will be done, final doors will be installed and hopefully acoustics installation can start this week. 

I won't be setting up my new monitors for now while waiting for the studio to finish. I'll just wait for it.

Cy

Posted via email from silverfilter living

No comments: