Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Lots Going On...

I apologize for the delay in updates. It's not like there's nothing to write about. Sometimes it's overwhelming I get too tired before I even open my blog page. 

Anyway, studio update...

It's been delayed by 3 weeks from the projected completion of the structure phase. I'm not complaining though coz I know it's taking time to be better... plus it gives me time to save money hahaha I'll be uploading a separate photo album for the recent photos. Nothing much has changed actually... I just can't wait for it to finish not just because I could do some actual work already but because it'll help clear out the mess in our house coz all my stuff is taking up so much space!

Been also busy with all the planning for the wedding so it's really focus-time for me. It's only a few months so I really need to get things together. 

I recently just shared this great idea God placed in my head with someone and looks like God's blessed me with another album sponsor!!! Yehey! This one's for release early next year. The two CDs I have planned for release this year already have its sponsors so it's just a matter of waiting a bit. For sure it'll be out before the year ends. I'm pretty excited about everything that God's laying in front of me. He's slowly proving that all those years and nights working on music that I don't know where it'll end up, will finally see the light of day. Everything was just preparation time after all :)

Cy

 

Posted via email from silverfilter living

No comments: