Tuesday, August 17, 2010

I'm Getting This...

It's a 12 unit rack for gear...

 

Never realized I needed one of these... Well, I never really bothered but I'll be getting one for the studio.

I just didn't have any "rack-type" gear that's why I didn't bother before but with the current upgrades I'm making, I'll be needing this.

Hoping to put these here...

- Recording interface

- midi interface

- headphone amp

- preamp (future purchase)

- maybe a compressor?

- perhaps an aural exciter

 

It would be nice to fill it up but since I'm more of the in-the-box type of guy, I'm sure I won't be able to.. and I don't want to since that means I'll need to spend more hehe

I've been blessed to have a go at some old gear stocked up in an studio so I got to take a pick on what's available which weren't being used at all. Hopefully I could make use and bring to life some of those pieces of gear.

Excited to see this in my studio with the equipment screwed on already :)

 

Cy

Posted via email from silverfilter living

No comments: