Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Not quite but yeah...

Today wasn't as productive as I had hoped but I had lesser pressure today I don't know why. 

Accomplished some little things, which hopefully will create a bigger result in a few weeks time. 

Sent an email to a client for a possible major gig. Really looking forward to this. 

Did some minor edits to my artist profile which I send out to clients. 

Edited the album cover of my upcoming release, Manila Electronica. Added the name of the other album sponsor hehe Did some little text changes as well. 

Watched some youtube tutorials to get more ideas on how other people setup their APC40 with Ableton. It's nice to look into how other people do it and their ideas on how to set their live set up. 

Updated my Ipod touch to OS4. As I write this, files are being restored. To save time though, I had to delete 25 gigs of music and movies on it. I can easily just reload those anyway. It'll just take a lot of time for the ipod to back them up and restore when I can just choose what I want the next time again. 

I'm glad when clients call in and tell me that there's a "new" project. Always looking forward to those coz I'm sure it's gonna be an additional blessing to my savings :) Work later yeah!

Will be finalizing the mastering of the album this week then it's render, burn and email time. Time to prepare for the final leg of the album! WOOHOOOO!!! It's finally coming!

Cy

Posted via web from silverfilter living

No comments: