Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Finally! My YouTube Show Pilot!

I'm so glad.

As I type this, I'm just waiting for the rendering/exporting of the very first episode of my YouTube show, Take One.

Take One is simply my new little project where I feature artists, do tutorials, or whatever I feel like doing. It's simply my own little show, but I am doing this primarily to help others and share my knowledge on music production and some extras. I'm really excited to get this rolling. 

The first episode isn't the one I initially planned especially since I need more preparation for that but I hope the pilot episode can cut it. I'm not trying to compete with anyone anyway. I just want to help. I teach on how to make your basic house drum loop and that's as simple as it is. I try to squeeze everything into the 10 minutes and I shall try to cover the very basic up to some more advanced lessons. 

So do checkout and subscribe to my channel at http://www.youtube.com/silverfiltermusic for live videos and all the Take One episodes. 

Why did I call it Take One? Coz I wish to do each tutorial in One Take as to not do major editing haha I know it's shallow but I wanted to make it a point to make it in the simplest and quickest way possible so I can continue to do more shows and make more music. I don't want to use up all my time making a really awesome video tutorial but I end up with zero music output :)

Thanks and I hope you enjoy this new project of mine!

God bless!

Cy

Posted via web from silverfilter living

No comments: