Monday, June 7, 2010

A Lot...

I just realized that it's been a week since my last update. Partly caused by my sched but more so because I had a fever last week. 

Hoping to rest after the work last April-May, I looked forward to the beginning of June. But I guess my body crashed. It was its way of telling me that before I decided to go and enjoy myself, I should get some rest and that's what it made me do. Work poured in early last week and after I attended to some clients, just like the snap of a finger, I was sick. I was down for roughly 3 days. I HAD to get well.

With fever and on the way to recovery, I headed out to food tasting for the caterer for the wedding all the way in Diliman and back to Makati for an Electronica Manila night. It was a long day. I remember feeling the chills driving back to Makati but I didn't let it stop me from attending the EM night especially coz I was part of the lineup. I'll repost a separate entry for the EM night, which I wrote for the mailing list. 

Thing is, I couldn't afford to rest because I HAD to clean up the old studio since the crew were coming in and I had to clear out my stuff. I got delayed for 3 days to be exact then...

Friday, I stayed at home and rested. Began to clean up a bit. To be honest, I can't remember what I did last Friday (gulp)... But I can remember Saturday. 

Saturday was Lovecore's first gig at the new Penguin Makati. I guess I'll post a separate one for that as well.

So Sunday, I watched SATC2 with Berns. I guess I need not say more haha Fast forward a bit and I slept for 2 hours then started the delayed move of the stuff for the old studio. took me 6 hours for everything including going with the crew for some clearances, etc. I was so exhausted that I slept for 7 hours and woke up at almost 8pm. Since then, I went back to working on 2 remixes, an ad revision and to finally relax, I watched some movies on DVD. Hurt Locker hung in the middle (crappy disc) so I watched Up In The Air instead. It was a pleasant flick. I liked it. 

And now I find myself listening to some Demolee while typing this. A bit hungry but I'll see if I'll attend to my hunger. Will hit the sack in a bit. 

I'm glad to be back writing. 

Cy

Posted via web from silverfilter living

No comments: