Friday, June 25, 2010

More Content...

My life isn't "glam." I often find myself enjoying a quite Saturday night at the mall watching a movie. If gigs do come, I welcome those with a smile as well. So I was thinking, my daily updates about life may not interest some people so I'm simply just going to be adding some more music-related stuff. Links to interesting things I see online or nice finds. To make it personal, of course I'll make it a point to say something about it and how i like it or how it relates to me as a musician, etc. I hope this can also help you guys out and everyone following my blog or reading it. 

First off...

http://www.datatransmission.co.uk - This is a nice site for electronic music related stuff. I subscribed to their weekly emails, which at times can be overwhelming, that I tend to just drag it to a folder to read in the future. But I recently found a nice rhythm to reading the emails and so I'm enjoying it nicely. 

A nice thing about the site is the podcast section where you can download full podcasts from famous acts such as Sasha, Timo Maas, Plump DJs, and more. It's also nice since I'm discovering a lot of new artists/acts in the podcast. I don't get to study them in detail but I simply enjoy listening to the tunes. 

The site has a lot actually like upcoming shows/events, which are irrelevant for someone in the Philippines since we can't enjoy them but the rest of the site is great for other things like free track giveways from time to time and a lot more. 

Give it a visit and let me know how you enjoy it!

Downloading a podcast as I type this as well :)

God bless

 

Cy

Posted via email from silverfilter living

No comments: