Monday, June 28, 2010

A Nice Music Technology Blog/Site

For our link for the day, head on over to http://createdigitalmusic.com/

I like this particular site so much I even have it on my tab shortcuts on my browser. 

With the sites I frequent and stuff I read, I can say that I try to keep updated as much as I can and this site is one of those that keep me updated with what's happening in the world of music technology. Sometimes, updates can happen the same time I read up on it on some other site but it's always nice to get another perspective on things coming out. The site also has a lot of followers thus creating a nice little community so when you check out one of his posts, read up on the comments section coz you'll pick up a thing or two from other peoples inputs as well. 

Enjoy!

God bless

Cy

Posted via email from silverfilter living

No comments: