Sunday, April 4, 2010

Some new stuff in the world of Music Technology :)

Hey guys!

Well, as I mentioned in a previous entry, I figured, I'd beef up my blog and post more interesting stuff than my plain life haha anyway, here goes...

World's smallest DI box - I want one of these. It's a bit pricey though but it definitely has been included in my Wants list, which I'll get to some day :) 

Buttons upon buttons - The current bid for this beast is already at $2800! I personally am not in the market for one of these but it has a loyal user base and that might be you! It's a Monome!

For the funnier side of things...

New Moog Offering - I've always wanted a Moog... period. It's products like these that prove that Moog is always ahead of the game.

Forward Thinking Plug Ins - Recording has always been a craft never mastered fully by anyone because there's always the issue of the performance of your singer or performer. This plug in aims to fix that!

Enjoy!

Cy

No comments: