Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Need Your Suggestions

Hey Guys and Gals!!

I'm doing a series of video tutorials for my YouTube channel and need your suggestions. If you want me to teach or discuss anything in particular, send me your ideas and I do hope I can share something to help you out. Don't worry, I won't pretend to know everything and I'll automatically mention if Im clueless hehe

Let me know! I've received a few nice suggestions over Twitter and I'm hoping you guys could also share your ideas. If not, you can send me a question on a how to or something you wanna find out about how i do things or suggestions i may have and I'll try to answer it to the best of my abilities :)

Send away!

Cy

www.silverfilter.com
myspace.com/silverfilter
silverfilter.multiply.com
twitter.com/silverfilter
facebook.com/silverfilterofficial

No comments: