Sunday, April 25, 2010

beatbox Battle Fun

Did my 2nd event for Boni High St last Sat. It was fun. Did a show with Beatbox Phils at the open grounds in front of Bo’s coffee.

We started out with a drum battle where it was me on drums against the beatboxers. I really had fun there cuz i miss drumming very much.

After the battle, i went to my live setup and played my movie and tv tunes remixes. They jammed on top of it and i had spaces between the arrangements where they could just jam on their own.

We closed the night with all of us jammin together. Me on drums and them on their mics. Great fun…

We did two sets and both had their highlights. Really fun.

I love the performance because aside from it being the first time for me to do something like it, i missed drummin and i also loved bein able to play and do a drum and bass set.

It was a blast. Will upload photos and videos soon! :)

Cy

Posted via web from silverfilter living

No comments: