Sunday, April 4, 2010

Easter Sunday... there's always time.

I'd just like to remind everyone that it isn't late at all even if Easter has finished in our part of the globe.

If you have been searching, looking for answers, always wondered about where you will end up, your purpose and destiny, if heaven is your destination, then Jesus is your simple answer. All you need to do is invite Him into your life and all of the answers will slowly reveal itself. 

Jesus said:

Matthew 11:28-30 (New International Version)

 28"Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest. 


All you need is to call upon His name and all the guilt, shame, and condemnation will fade from your thoughts and shall be replaced by the love God has for YOU. He sent His son to die in your place because He loves you.

Just pray this prayer and mean it with all your heart. You will experience a great miracle happen in your life and the scales of confusion that has always blurred your vision about life and what it should be will fall off and the truth of Salvation and Heaven on Earth shall be yours.

Heavenly Father:.......................................................................... 
I come to you in prayer asking for the forgiveness of 
my Sins.  I confess with my mouth and believe with my 
heart that Jesus is your Son, And that he died on the 
Cross at Calvary that I might be forgiven and have 
Eternal Life in the Kingdom of Heaven.  Father, I believe 
that Jesus rose from the dead and I ask you right now 
to come in to my life and be my personal Lord and 
Savior. I repent of my Sins and will Worship you all the 
day's of my Life!. Because your word is truth, I confess 
with my mouth that I am Born Again and Cleansed 
by the Blood of Jesus!   In Jesus Name, Amen.

If you prayed the prayer, Praise God! Angels in heaven are rejoicing right now as another child has turned their sights to heaven once again. The old you is gone now and everything is brand new. Live the life God really prepared for you and you will see the goodness of God transform everything that has bothered you in the past. 

God bless!

Cy

ps. If you prayed the prayer, please do let me know. You can email me privately or send me a msg in any of my networking sites.


No comments: