Wednesday, April 7, 2010

The Goodness of our God

I'm VERY busy these days. Beyond busy. And It's all for a series of shows I'll be doing in Boni High Street  starting next Saturday. but what does the title of the entry have to do with it, right? Aside from the simple "He gave me a gig" blessing, that whole event IS the blessing because it will pay for my studio renovation. 

This year began and will finish as a year of spending especially with all the wedding preparations starting with the proposal. But God made sure that this year, is also a year of GREAT HARVEST...

I was believing for that "extra" that I don't have to worry about building my studio and have everything separate from the money being set aside for the wedding. I wanted to build my studio before the wedding so that I'm also prepared when the time comes. Having and running a proper studio has always been a dream of mine and it will surely help in my finances once it's up and running. However, with all the payables, reservations, I hardly had enough even to survive. This is where God came in with His answer. He sent this event my way and molded EVERYTHING in such a way that once the event is done, He has sent me the exact amount I was believing for to put up the studio. Isn't He great?!

Now, I'm just working hard to finish everything and I'm just looking at the end goal and even declaring, "I'm building the studio next month!" That's what I also tell people ;)

I'm glad to revisit my studio design since it's been shelved for more than a year already. God always has perfect timing. I'm still trying to understand why at this time and not years back, but I'm sure it will be revealed to me soon enough :)

Cy


No comments: