Tuesday, April 27, 2010

I Feel So Free...

I know the title sounds like those tag lines for those barely there panty liners but that's how I feel hehe

Yesterday, I finally finished all 32 remixes for a client, which I needed to finish in less than 3 weeks. Yes, you read that correctly. It was the pressure of pressures! But God's grace sustained me and his inspiration made me meet my deadlines. I'm so happy. SO happy!

It's such a relief to finally finish all of them and my mind is free already to think of all the other pending projects... Yes there are still a lot but I'm just glad that I can at least let my mind "breathe" even just for a few days. 

My next project starts next week and that's 26 tracks in also less than 3 weeks. Oh joy... :)

I'm not complaining though. These are God's big time blessings in my life and I welcome them with open arms!

On top of those, we'll be finishing the album of Lovecore and one for my silverfilter project. May is indeed a crazy but fruitful month! Looking forward to it with all positivity!
 
But I can't wait for June when this is all done and over with. I'll definitely take a short vacation. Been asking and looking around already. I just want one that I can drive to get there so I can bring my car so that's within Luzon or just around Manila. a 4-hour drive is ok with me. Suggestions welcome.

:)

Cy


No comments: