Monday, April 26, 2010

I Love Speaking Into People's Lives Sharing The Talent God Blessed Me With

I recently did a talk for a music camp. I talked about how to produce an album successfully. It was quite an experience. I enjoyed the whole thing and it was humbling to be asked to be one of the speakers.

The camp was Redeem The Airwaves. It’s an annual camp that i’ve always wanted to attend but never got to and this yr instead of attending, i spoke. It’s funny how God works :)

It was held in Antipolo so i had a long drive that day cuz i just went there for the talk and headed back right after. I realized also that Antipolo ain’t that far after all Haha

I found it a perfect time to use the mic i bought for my ipod so i was able to record the whole thing, which i’m really excited to share with everyone. I just need time to upload it next week once i revisit my podcast cuz i definitely need to do some major updates on those.

Posted via web from silverfilter living

No comments: