Monday, February 1, 2010

On Band Producer Mode Today...

spent the day at a friend's home studio rendering and editing the drum tracks for the album of my funk-rock band, Lovecore. From the 14 songs, we're down to 2. It's not like we're actually done with the album but here's a short explanation...

We recorded in a Protools equipped studio and was given protools files. Unfortunately, the studio where we recorded our drums closed down so we didn't have time to actually render it to be able to import it into any DAW. We were left to find someone with Protools, someone with time, and someone willing to be fed instead of paid. Praise God my friend from gradeschool offered to help!

So we spent the whole night and even if I was sleepy at times just waiting there, the excitement of finally having it in my hard drive kept me awake. 

Once we finish later, it's just a matter of importing it into my computer and lining up everything.

It's getting close to completion I can actually taste the album...

pray for us :)

God bless

Cy


No comments: