Saturday, February 6, 2010

I Think This Is Getting Out Of Hand

I just saw this issue on a forum I'm part of and it literally is way out of hand...


basically it's collection societies asking to be paid for music played in Prison... I think this is best put in tagalog... "Eh kung di ba naman sila tanga eh!" There!

I mean, it's not like those people chose to be in prison and went there for the music! Now collecting societies are going way beyond because of greed and an inappropriate understanding of where music "can" be paid for. 

It's sick actually...

By doing that, those very collection societies are harming the musicians they're supposed to be protecting by limiting the reach and potential market...

There's even another story about a beauty parlor being asked to pay!!! 

Ibang klase talaga...

Cy

photo via muffet


No comments: