Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Chores...

Just spent the whole afternoon fixing our garden. More cleaning and fixing. We had a LOT sorted out, Praise God! Good thing I had some workers helping me out the whole afternoon. 

After that, I wanted to do some cleaning inside the house but I felt I needed more time for that and with work lined up, I decided to just do something else... I ended up washing and cleaning 4 pairs of shoes I haven't been wearing for quite a while (some over a yr) because it was stocked and was so dirty. I also washed a pair of sandals I bought more than a yr ago that I also haven't worn more than maybe 4 times. Now I feel like I have 5 pairs of new footwear haha! Nice!!!!

I'm loving my new sleeping schedule. I get to accomplish more and I like it a LOT!!!

Honestly, I seem to enjoy doing chores like cleaning and fixing stuff. If I had a complete set of tools, I would be doing the plumbing already here hehe

I like productive days and this is one of those...

Cy


No comments: