Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Faith and Security

As a freelancer, security in finances can sometimes be a worry since you never can tell when projects will come in. In some ways that's what I envy with people who have stable jobs. However, I am thankful that I am a Christian. Why? Because I don't fear or worry about lack. Even in trying times, faith gets me thru because I know in my heart that at the end of that rope of faith, God is holding the other end and he will pull thru with that faith and deliver.

Over the years, it has been my comfort. My personal security is that my God shall supply all my needs according to His riches and glory.

Even at times when I know that I'll be approaching zero bit with bills to pay, I know that God will not allow His children to be put to shame. I have ALWAYS experienced how He makes sure everything I need is provided. You'll be surprised because it's always in time for when you need it.

That is how God looks after His children. Try God if you have searched for answers but have always doubted. He will not fail you because He first loved you even before you turned to Him.

May His light shine upon you.

Cy

No comments: