Friday, February 26, 2010

I Need Your Help


Dear Friends, Family, and Fans, 


I'm sending this out because I need your help.


I am currently doing a not-so-new concept, which I'm hoping would do great for the purpose of this message...


I'm doing a friend and fan funded album. It's not something new but it's rarely been done especially here in the Philippines. I'm simply calling it The Album Project for now. 


It is simply asking for financial help of friends, family, and fans, to fund the CD replication. It may be a big amount on its own but here's where everybody comes in...


All that's requested is a Php500.00 donation/contribution (whatever you want to call it) from each. You can give more especially with the twist I'm putting into this whole package: I'm treating it as a pre-order of the CD from anyone helping out so basically you're not just giving money, it will also serve as your advanced payment for your copy. Should you decide to be generous and give more, then every Php500 gets you a CD. If you give Php1000 then you get 2. Of course, the CD inlay will contain the names of ALL people who have made the CD production possible and will be acknowledged accordingly. And yes, you will get freebies aside from the CD as an additional thank you.


I sincerely apologize if this came across as "spammy" and if you have received a similar text or msg from me before. I am just simply blasting this out now for anyone interested to help out. To those who already have sent in their "help" a huge THANK YOU and a Big Hug goes out to you!


If you are interested to be part of this project, please do send me a private message stating your intention to help, so I can thank you directly and assist in the process. I'm thinking of just doing it via bank deposit for now.  And NO I am not scamming anyone off of their P500.00...


The album is entitled Easier This Way, which is a song-based electronic album with a tinge of alternative-electronic-pop for lack of a better classification term. It's a mix of Dirty Vegas slapped with a little bit of Keane. That's exactly how I put it. It's a mix of happy, sad, love, and Christian tunes. I've been cooking this album, believe it or not, for 6 years. Yes, 6 years. So imagine how excited I am to be sharing this with you and asking for your help for this. It's something really close to my heart. I had to add this paragraph to let you know again this isn't a scam or something hehehe 


Depending on how fast we can come up with the money to pay for replication, I do hope to release the album by Summer of 2010 :) Once this rolls, I shall be doing a regular update for everyone to see where we are with this. I am hoping to raise P60,000 initially for the first copies.


That's it! Thanks for taking the time to read this and I do hope you can help me out. If you can't, then that's a-ok as well! Just help me pray for the success of this album!


God bless!


Cy - silverfilter



No comments: